Monday, 24 May 2010

Pentecost with Confirmation - And DDO Interview

Yesterday I attended an  early service in Canterbury, but as I was not doing anything today in any of the Churches was prompted to come home and go along to local church.

Due to this, I attended a very affirming service with Confirmation 9 people committing their lives to Christ. The Bishop Michael Gear was very down to earth and put those being confirmed at ease. Excellent singing as well.

Combined with the Pentecost Holy Communion it made for a very powerful combination - I could virtually feel the Holy Spirit among us and my flesh was tingling all through the service.

Overreaction - Hysterics? I don't think so, I just think that everyone was uplifted and the spirit being present made for a wonderful joyful occasion.

So today, more news the DDO called to arrange an interview which is now scheduled for 7th June 2010.   I am relaxed about this, given that I have been through a lot in preparation and God seems to be guiding me on this path.  Discernment will be the key and the DDO is central to that.

The Holy Spirit working hard and I feel its each day.  God is Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated by the Author.