Well, the call came a couple of days ago, and I am scheduled to see the DDO on 7th June.
This is a crucial meeting for both of us. For me, it is a step forward in the discernment process and for him the opportunity to assess whether I have the potential to for Ordained Ministry.
I am thinking, reflecting and praying about the process and what he will want and need to know and what I will take with me. I have made extensive notes about my journey thus far and loads about my life journey. But I sense that much more than that is needed, and somewhere in my pack hopefully will be the Holy Spirit guiding and gently nudging us both to see what God's will might be for this journey.
I have been pretty wound up about this in the past, but at the moment, feel just calmness and anticipation - God is pulling me on this, and I am a willing follower. I sincerely hope that our direction is forward, although my expectation is for a more convoluted route and perhaps one or two diversions before we reach our goal.
Lord, you know what you are doing - I only ask that you show us your intentions. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on this blog are moderated by the Author.