Friday, 19 March 2010

Interview with the DDO

I had a call last week from the DDO regarding a meeting to discuss/discern my vocation towards Ordained Ministry in the Church.   

I had been in a great hurry for this in the past, but given the recent stuff going on in my life, felt that it was a little to soon, and it is postponed until after Easter.

I need to be ready, to feel ready and to feel prepared before I go down that route.  I see the period of Lent as that preparation and with a weekly Lent Course, spiritual direction, working in the Parish, and other church related responsibilities, I am having a quite busy time.

But the nudge is there - and I am heeding it.   God is calling, I am willing and nearly ready to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated by the Author.